Before getting enrolled to BASICBALL Academy, kids and their parents must carefully read the following “Term and Conditions”:
- All applications must be accompanied by the relevant fee. Payment in full must be received prior to the attendance of any course.
- Payment can be done by PayPal, Cheque and Cash to BASICBALL Academy.
- The registration fees paid at the beginning of the season are not refundable, in case of any cancellation the membership fees and not the registration fee can be transferred to another person for the same season.
- Applications by phone or by e-mail are not confirmed until receiving the payment.
- The parents must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participants to BASICBALL Academy.
- In the event that the participant needs medical attention during our training sessions then subject to any written notice (which notice we must have received prior to the commencement of the season) from a parent or guardian to the contrary, you agree to us arranging any appropriate and necessary treatment.
- We do not accept responsibility for any death, personal injury or loss of or damage to property save to the extent that it results from our negligence.
- The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked to BASICBALL Academy will be passed to you.
- The competitions that we may run within our season are operated at our entire discretion and in all matters (including disputes), the decision of our judge shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Any prizes offered are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- We can not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- All classes will be conducted mainly in English with Arabic as a supplement.
- In case the participant could not attend the training for any personal reason, the missing sessions won’t be compensated or added to the expiry of his membership, a maximum of 1 catch up session is only allowed.
- In case a participant gets injured during the season and is unable to attend the remaining sessions, he/she will have to notify BASICBALL Academy prior to missing the sessions, and this period will be added to his membership after he/she will restart the sessions given that he/she has presented a medical certificate proving the injury.
- We treat as a priority the safety and wellbeing of all kids attending our courses. We, therefore, reserve the right to remove from our sessions/activities without refund, any kid or parent/guardian found bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive.
- Places on our sessions are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- All courses, activities, venues and arrangements are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We reserve the right to cancel any courses and/or to change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason.